8 abr 2018

Intense New Encounters and What They Mean

I have been trying for weeks to understand how to write this. I've decided that I'll put it off forever unless I just plunge in. It's complex because there are a number of different layers. First, there is my relationship with the visitors. Second, it is what they--and we--are. Third, it is what I have learned from them about the future.

Anne is deeply involved in all this, but not as the person she was. As she has said, "I'm not Anne anymore, but I'll always be Anne for you, Whitley." I have learned much about the truth of that statement in recent weeks. I have seen the being that projected Anne into the time stream and fallen in love in a whole new way. In fact, I see this being all the time.

read more


via UnknownCountry Mobile https://ift.tt/11SbyTl

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario