23 mar 2016

Argentina: Woman Allegedly Visited by 14 "Extraterrestrials" at Home



Source: Diario Popular
Date: 03.14.2016


Argentina: Woman Allegedly Visited by 14 "Extraterrestrials" at Home
By Pachi La Fata - Diario Popular

A total of fourteen "extraterrestrials" appeared in the middle of the night, surrounding her bed. There she was, beside her sleeping husband. The "visitors" regarded her silently, but the protagonist was never scared. She tried to waken her spouse to have him witness what was happening before her very eyes, but the visitors cautioned her telepathically that he would remain asleep, as he was not yet ready. Then, the entities proceeded to tell her all their secrets over the next forty minutes.

This is the "contact" experience between a young woman from [the town of] Florencio Varela and a group of aliens, a case whose mysterious elements have made it an object of study by the UFO research community and experts not only throughout the country, but the world as well.

The incident forms part of an impressive investigation by the prestigious founders of Grupo OVNI -- Jorge Marron and Daniel Valverdi - who managed to interview the main witness, a 23-year-old woman, who dwells in a house at Florencio Varela with her husband and daughter. Karina is the name of this story's protagonist, and her story is truly spellbinding.

Among other things, she said that the "extraterrestrials" disclosed the fact that they visit the planet every six months, after which they are replaced by another group. They also told her that the crop circles and shapes that appear in the fields are signals they use among each other, and finally explained that there are currently dozens of civilizations from other planets who "come down" to interact on Earth to study it (and certainly to study us as well).

"I never had any experiences of this sort. We were lying down, my husband, my baby girl and me. They were asleep and I was trying to do so. Suddenly I felt lights, and when I opened my eyes, there was nothing there. I shut my eyes again, and the same thing happened. Like a flash of light. I opened my eyes quickly, but the only thing lit in the room was space heater," said Karina.

"The fourth time this happened, I felt it closer. I opened my eyes and saw beings standing beside me. I was lying down in the middle, between my daughter and my husband. I uncovered myself and sat up.
They were around the bed - fourteen of them, all short, except for one, who was very tall, I estimate some two meters tall. This last one stayed beside my husband, looking at him fixedly. The little ones were around me, and were probably 1.30 meters tall. They were slightly taller than my bedstead, which is rather high," said the young woman.

In her description of the facts to researchers Marrón and Valverdi, the witness explained that she tried to awaken her husband to no avail. "I even dug my nails into him, but nothing happened. The baby girl was on the other side, on her stomach, but neither of the two reacted. At that time, one of them told me not to wake my husband, because he wasn't ready. I realized that they spoke telepathically, and I could answer them in a similar manner," Karina explained.

"They were practically alike - the only difference was that one was taller. They were skinny, long-necked and with small heads. Their black eyes were like almonds, slanted, and their mouth was also small. They had little wrinkles on their faces and their head was like an oval. They had shoulders, their fingers were long and without nails," described the woman, adding that "the only motion they made was to touch the baby girl, who was close to one group. They stroked her hair, then the palms of her hand, and lifted one of her arms.

During her description of the events, Karina explained how "five of the beings stayed to the left side of the bed, four faced her, and another five were on the right hand side of the bed. I was the only one who wasn't paralyzed, we communicated for some 40 minutes, with our mouths closed. That is to say, I spoke without moving my mouth. I managed to touch one of the little ones, and he touched my face. It’s that I felt the need to touch him; the fact is that I felt great peace in their company. I never felt they could do any harm to my daughter or to us."

[Translation (c) 2016, S. Corrales, IHU]
via Inexplicata-The Journal of Hispanic Ufology http://ift.tt/GCRz8J

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario