29 mar 2015

Climate Change and Pope Francis

I have been writing about the dangers of climate change since I published Nature's End with Jim Kunetka in 1985. It was considered overstated. When Art and I published Superstorm, it was considered overstated. It turns out that neither book was overstated. In fact, both were understated. Climate change is happening much faster than we imagined possible. In addition, the Climate Watch section on this website has offered accurate predictions based on the knowledge of climate I have acquired over the years, and the theories that I apply.



We are at present in an exceedingly serious situation. It is far more serious than people realize and are being led to believe. The most significant problems, as far as I can see, are as follows:

read more




via UnknownCountry Mobile http://ift.tt/11SbyTl

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario