22 mar 2015

Argentina: An Unusual Photo from Cerrito Sur





Source: Planeta UFO

Date: 03.22.2015




Argentina: An Unusual Photo from Cerrito Sur

By Pablo Miladinoff with material from Rubén Latuf Irsiger

(Courtesy Guillermo Giménez, Planeta UFO)



March 19, 2015 approximately 12:30 hrs. I finished lunch after a morning at work and sat down for a few minutes to take photos along Ruta Cerrito Sur, which is clearly visible from my back yard. I must've taken some 150 photos and went about reviewing them. Look what I found...doesn't it look like a flying submarine?



This is craft has no classification. It is of considerable size and was flying from south to north. Its appearance is diffuse - it may perhaps be circular and has on its upper section what appear to be spheres or a light colored ball. I leave it to the viewer's discretion. I am attaching a panoramic view and enlargements.







via Inexplicata-The Journal of Hispanic Ufology http://ift.tt/GCRz8J

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario