24 ene 2014

My NFL Addiction

The Winter Olympics are about to start and NFL football is about to end. I have to admit that I’m not terribly interested in luge. In fact, this is always a season of regret for me, my favorite sport is NFL Football. I have a special way of watching it. I like to watch it with the sound muted. That way, I can read a book in my lap but not miss any great plays.



I find it amusing to watch the ads without sound because they’re so clearly aimed at cliché visions of men: trucks, fast cars and fast food, especially pizza and hamburgers that look literally deadly. If a father watches these games with his son, the boy will become indoctrinated into maleness or what passes for maleness in our society.

read more




via unknowncountry http://ift.tt/11SbyTl

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario